Cowboy's Ten Commandments
USA Today in its 3/10/03 edition had a large article on two Cowboy
Churches in Texas. They printed the Cowboy's Ten Commandments posted on the
wall at Cross Trails Church in Fairlie, Texas. It was too good not to pass along.
Think if we all used these instead of the one with all the "shalt nots" in
it, we could probably understand and live up to them a lot better!
(1) Just one God.
(2) Put nothin' before God.
(3) Git yourself to Sunday meetin'.
(4) Honor yer Ma & Pa.
(5) No killin'.
(6) Don't take what ain't yers.
(7) No foolin' around with another fella's gal.
(8) Watch yer mouth.
(9) No tellin' tales or gossipin'.
(10) Don't be hankerin' fer yer buddy's stuff.
Guess cowboys just kinda tell it like it is! Y'all have a good Day, now.